The Advantages of Plastic Composite Cladding
The plastic composite cladding produced by Oakio is a new type of composite material that can replace wood, which has the characteristics of water-proof, moisture-proof, insect-proof and termite-proof.
1. Low loss: Plastic composite cladding is a kind of construction material with various specifications available to select arbitrarily, so the appropriate one can be chosen that is cost savings without wasting materials.
2. The surface of plastic composite cladding does not have to be painted: the surfaces of many wooden or other materials will be treated with paint or water-based paint, from which can be seen that the construction and maintenance of plastic composite cladding is more convenient and simple.
3. Service life: ordinary wood can be used for 3-4 years, while plastic composite cladding can be used for 10-50 years according to the foreign data surveys, which alone is enough to make the service life of plastic composite cladding be longer than that of ordinary wood.
4. Physical characteristics: plastic composite cladding is anti-slip, wear-resistant, non-cracking and non-worm-eaten, which also has characteristics of good strength, high hardness, low water absorption, good sound absorption, aging resistance as well as corrosion resistance. What’s more, anti-static, anti-ultraviolet, insulated, heat-insulated, flame retardant, resistant to high temperature of 75℃ and low temperature of -40℃ are also the advantages of the plastic composite cladding.
5. Processing: the wood plastic composite products can be recycled and reused for the second time, which can be sawed, planed and bonded. Both nails or screws can be used for its processing, besides, its installation and construction are very convenient.
6. Appearance: the plastic composite cladding has the natural feeling and texture of wood without knots, cracks, warpage and deformation. In addition, it has strong plasticity and can be personalized.
7. Environmental protection: the plastic composite cladding is a kind of ecological wood, environmentally friendly wood and is renewable without containing toxic substances, dangerous chemical components and preservatives, etc. Furthermore, it will not cause air pollution and environmental pollution because no harmful substances such as formaldehyde and benzene will be released. Also it is 100% recycled and reused as well as biodegradable.
By sharing the knowledge of the advantages of the plastic composite cladding, I believe everyone has a basic understanding of it. Then, I hope that the content shared above can help you purchase materials.