To further enhance the traditional composite collection, Oakio has developed a new generation product with co-extrusion technology after two years of research and experimentation. The co-extrusion products are produced by 2 extruders simultaneously, one is for the core, another is for the cap. Under the cap protection, the composite products have better performance than Gen 1 composite products.
Oakio research and development group adopt the golf ball material as the co-extrusion layer to make the products have great performance in UV resistance and are waterproof. Comparing with traditional uncapped composite products, co-extrusion products look more natural and closer to real wood.
- All the advantages of Iniwood and more
- No stains, fades, mold or mildew
- Features a variety of unique variegated color and wood grain patterns
- Increased scratch resistance
- Ultra durable
- 25 year residential warranty