Process and Precautions of WPC Decking Installation
1. The weather cannot be ignored The weather conditions are very easy to be ignored. Normally, after the boards are dried and sealed on six sides, the moisture proportion inside the floor is very low. The floor is always cut during installation, when the air humidity is high in rainy days and the moisture enters the floor. This will increase the moisture content of the floor and leave hidden dangers for the subsequent floor safety. Therefore, the weather factor during installation cannot be ignored.
2. Basic surface treatment
The surface of the base layer should be no sand, no skin, no dust, no hollowing, no oil stains, and no roughness to the touch. If the base layer does not meet these requirements, the ground should be treated first.
3. Preparation before installation and construction
Ensure that the base level of the construction site is level and the base height difference is controlled within 10mm; the butt joints of the keel ends should be left at a distance of about 10mm to facilitate drainage. At the same time, the butt joints between the keel rows and the rows should be made stagger, not in a straight line. The allowable error of the keel spacing is 10mm, the flatness is less than 3mm, and the expansion joint with the wall is 8-10mm.
4. Junction point of plastic wood decking and keel
Plastic wood flooring can be used for laying outdoor floors, as well as for curtain wall finishes on exterior walls of buildings, and for building ceilings. All use the way of keel hanging. Plastic buckles connect the junctions of the plastic wood floor and the keel.
5. Fix the details of the wood plastic floor
Due to the high density of wood-plastic material itself, a drill is required to lead the hole where the self-tapping screw is used, and the self-tapping screw is tightened.
6. The keel should be laid flat and the spacing should be reasonable
For the longer service life of the wood-plastic floor, the laying of the base keel is particularly important. The smoother the laying, the more even the floor will be stressed and easy to be trampled. The smaller the distance between the keels, generally not less than 30cm, the greater the load-bearing capacity of the wood. Use and place the environment, and lay the space reasonably.