What Are the Applications of Wood Plastic Composite Wall Cladding?
There are a lot of materials for house decoration in the market. Now the wood plastic composite wall cladding is widely used, many people know the composite wall cladding but few people are acquainted with it. So what are the advantages of composite wall panels? What venues can composite wall panels be applied to?
Ⅰ. The advantages of wood plastic composite wall cladding
The composite wall cladding is a new generation of high-performance building internal partitions in industrial production. It is composited by a variety of building materials, replacing traditional bricks and tiles. The composite wall panel also has the comprehensive advantages of high strength, lightweight, environmental protection, heat preservation, heat insulation, sound insulation, fire prevention, moisture resistance, and quick installation. It is an ideal energy-saving wall material for modern buildings.
Ⅱ. The application of wood plastic composite wall cladding
1. Composite wall panels are suitable for projects with higher requirements for sub-room sound insulation, such as hotels, KTVs, schools, hospitals, etc.
2. Composite wall panels are suitable for projects with restricted requirements for construction, such as partition walls in shopping malls and secondary renovation partition walls.
3. Composite wall panels are suitable for projects that have requirements for reducing the wall load: ultra-high walls, light steel houses, steel structures, and prefabricated houses.
4. Composite wall panels are suitable for projects with special requirements for fire protection, such as pipe wells, firewalls, and large kitchens, and for projects that require construction progress.
5. Composite wall panels are suitable for projects that have special requirements for moistureproofing and waterproofing: bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, outdoor projects, and other projects.
6. Composite wall panels are suitable for projects that require the attachment of nails, namely tooling, home improvement, internal and external walls, and other conventional partition walls.